Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"That your joy may be complete..."

I've written many times giving the details on our journey towards debt freedom, and the post that I wrote last November was one that brought much joy to our family and to many others as they celebrated with us.
Well, I would be wrong to not share with you that our joy has been made complete.
Our goal was to save up the cash to take our kids to Disneyland.  We were able to do so and spent a wonderfully full four days at the "Happiest Place on Earth"! (Though my six year old when hearing me refer to it as such scoffed and said, "No, Heaven is!" Blessed child.  She brings perspective to my world view!)
So please, share in our joy?

























2 comments:

Haley said...

Oh that video makes my heart happy!!!!

luv2bontheroad said...

What a WONDERFUL memory and a great lesson for the kids. A lesson that there are great rewards in patience and staying to the task of your goal. Congratulations! You are an inspiration!